1. What information we may collect about you
When setting up an account on the Website, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information, such as: name, billing address, delivery address details, e-mail address, telephone number and password
We also required debit/credit card details when you are paying for order, unless you are paying via PayPal. In some cases you may submit information about other people. For example, if you order Personalised Gift on the Website and want it send directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient address. In this case the type of information we collect as well: name, address, phone number.
We use a third party payment gateway to process payment on this Website. This means we never store your Debit/Credit card details anywhere in our database. This information is collected by the payment processor and used for the purposes of processing transaction.
We may contain links to other sites that not under our control. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy, which you should review before visiting them. We have no responsibility for linked websites and provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
- We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Website or not. These may include: browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users in connection to our Website, such us operating System, Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- If you believe your details are incorrect you can amend you details by log in onto your account on the Sign In section of the Website or you can Contact Us.
2. How we use the information we collect about you
- We use information provided about yourself:
- To handle order, deliver product/s, process payment, refund
- To communicate with you about your order
- To update our records and generally maintain your account with us
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other function on our behalf
- To notify you by e-mail of our products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be interesting to you, unless you ask us not to
- We use information you provide about someone else only to ship the product and confirm delivery.
- We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our Website and track visitor behavior. To notify you by e-mail of our products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be interesting to you, unless you ask us not to.
If you wish us to remove you from our e-mail mailing list or registration database, and stop contacting you with information in connection with the Website, or our products and services, please send us an e-mail using contact details in Contact Us section of this Website and include your full name and e-mail address when accessing or ordering from our Website.
- Whatever we will share your details with anyone else
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- The procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy<
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
DCaro LTD uses ‘cookies’ to give you the best personal experience, to identify you, to store items in your shopping bag. It allows us to provide you important services, such us remembering your preferences.
We may also collect the following information during your visit:
- The fully qualified domain name from which you access to our Website, or alternatively your IP address
- The date and time you access each page on our Website
- The URL of any webpage from which you access to our Website (if referrer)
- The Web browser that you using and the pages you accessed
We use this information to improve our Website and so that we can monitor most popular pages. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. If you wish to know how to do this please look at help menu of your browser. However, if you do not accept cookies your user experience on our Website may be affected and you may be unable to purchase a product from our Website. Using our Website means you agree with this. You can opt- out use of third party’s cookies on our Website by clicking the following link: opt-out 3rd party cookies.
4. Contact us
If you have any questions/comments about this Policy in general, you can e-mail us at: email@example.com You can also write to us to:
60 Gold Street,