Our Company registration number is: 10148877
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your access to and use of dcaro.co.uk (‘the Website’) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By accessing and/or using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions, and disclaimer contained in this notice. Using Website indicates that you accept these Terms and Conditions regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order with us. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. ABOUT US
The www.dcaro.co.uk website is operated by DCaro LTD company registered in England and Wales under company unique number
Our contact details are as follows:
60 Gold Street
General email: email@example.com
3. CHANGES TO WEBSITE
Dcaro LTD reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Dcaro Ltd shall not be liable to you for such changes or removal and
- change these T & C at any time and your use of the Website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these T & C as amended.
We, therefore, recommend that each time you access our website you read these Terms and Conditions.
The content of the Website does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyrights, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content are owned by or licensed to Dcaro LTD and used as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder This excludes the downloading, copying, printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial use only.
7. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
- You can order product via dcaro.co.uk. When making an order through our Website, the web pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order. Please take time to read and check your order and each web page of the order process.
- When you place an order for a product you offered to buy it for the price stated. Once your order is placed we will send acknowledgment by e-mail to the e-mail address provided. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted by us. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in clause 9.4 below.
(We will issue a receipt immediately and this receipt will be delivered to you with your order. A digital copy can be requested by contacting us and quoting your order number.)
- We reserve the right not to accept your order. This may occur where we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, the item ordered is out of stock, there has been a pricing, discount offer or products description error, or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn/ or if your order contains content with is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, menacing, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or privacy etc.
- Our acceptance of n order takes place when we send you an email confirming that the Product has been dispatched. The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation, even if your payment has proceeded at an earlier stage.
However, in limited circumstances, we may unable to provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation. If we do not send you a Dispatch Confirmation, our acceptance of an order will take place when we post the Product to you.
8. CHANGING OR CANCELLING AN ORDER FOR PERSONALISED PRODUCTS
For some of the items on our website, you have legal rights to cancel your order within 7 working days of receiving the goods. If you wish to cancel your order you can notify us by contacting our customer service.
You cannot cancel your order if the goods that you are ordered is personalised or custom made for your requirements.
Due to the nature of our products they are immediately sent for the production. Please check your order during the order process and the confirmation email carefully as we cannot refund or cancel your order for personalised products which have been misspelled or you have had a change of mind.
9. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We endeavor to ensure all information on our Website is correct, however, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of this. We may make changes to any information, products, descriptions and prices on our website at any time without notice. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our Website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without warranties of title or implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness for particular purpose. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these Terms and Conditions is excluded.
We also take all due care in ensuring that our Website is free of any virus or anything else which may be harmful or destructive however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our Website or any linked website. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Website to carry out routine or emergency work. We will not responsible if for any reason our Website is unavailable.
To the fill extend permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supply.